"do people still actually like one direction"
YEAH PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE OONE DREICONT YOU SACK OF SHIT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUCKING LOVE THEM UNTIL THE DAY THE Y FUCKING DIE IM GOING TO BE FUCKIGN TAP DANCING TO UP ALL NIGHT IN HELL 5000 YEARS FRtoOM NOW FUCK OFF
- it was against the rules to get lyrics written out yesterday, but patrick was at the end of the line so i'm like, hey, might as well try, right?
- me: could you write something out for me quick?
- patrick: yeah yeah shhh c'mere shh super secret what's up
- me: could you write "we're falling apart to half time?"
- patrick: done!
- my mom: that's against the rules, sarah!
- patrick in this super deep super serious voice: you're going to jail, sarah.
The Events in Ferguson will one day make a great movie for white people to feel guilty about and give an academy award to
and the story will revolve around a white journalist who ultimately realizes that wow, we’re all human
adds “we just caught our alternate universe selves making out and now everything is super awkward” to list of shipping tropes that need to be implemented everywhere
*procrastinates doing things I love for an unknown reason*